Dave H. bullies Child Protective Services by not allowing them access to Jasmijn. As such the case has never been closed. They have expert evidence of abuse, molestation and drug addiction plus they have noted unusual behavior in Jasmijn. Why are they not pursuing this matter I ask you?
Right after the deportation in 2014 Child Family Services (CPS) visited Jasmijn at Dave’s home. This is an excerpt from the Marin County Court mediator Kristan Diefenbach about CPS:
Why did CPS stop their investigation after receiving dirty court-ordered drug tests, skipped court-ordered drug treatment, expert evidence of molestation, abuse and neglect, Jasmijn’s unusual behavior and the fact that Dave is not allowing them access to her? Why did they interview her in the presence of her father? Why did they not place her in foster care and launch a psychiatric investigation?
I then requested the court to launch an independent psychiatric investigation of Jasmijn. But Dave refused, unless he could “unilaterally” chose an evaluator and I would pay for all of it:
Following all of this in July 2014, Marin County Court custody mediator Kristan Diefenbach then interviewed Jasmijn:
- She did not request the court execute a 3118 investigation of sexual abuse despite expert evidence of molestation, abuse and neglect.
- She did not ask Jasmijn any questions about possible abuse or molestation.
- She did not investigate the evidence of Dave H’s self-admitted drug addiction to heroin and crack cocaine.
- She did not investigate the evidence of drug dealing despite Jasmijn being a witness to this, being offered drugs by her father and neurological tests pointing to Jasmijn’s memory impairment similar to that of substance abuse.
- She did not order a psychiatric investigation of Jasmijn, regardless of Jasmijn’s unusual behavior.
- She did not mind that Dave refused an independent psychiatric investigation of Jasmijn.
- She did not mind that Dave did not allow CPS to have access to Jasmijn.
Instead, she recommended to the court that Jasmijn should permanently live with Dave and I should get 1 hour of Skype a week with Jasmijn.
Why did Kristan Diefenbach make such recommendations?
Chief Justice Tani Cantil-Sakauye of the Judicial Council of California, it is time you take a close, hard look at this case!
pay-per-view-your-child session September 4th, 2014
Free Jasmijn – #freejasmijn